Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am Ready for the Puget Sound Bead Festival!
I am mostly finished packing, just a few personal items to add to the three suitcases I am taking to Tacoma. I love having that done with one whole day left to relax, remember any last minute things I may want to bring and do a little beading. Femme Florets Ring is one of my 3 hour classes. It is sweet and a pretty quick project to make.

I am looking forward to the drive to Whidbey Island after the show. My dad lives there. I hope to get over to Deception Pass one day. It is an amazingly beautiful place. Coopville is only 20 minutes from his house. It is a very cool little Victorian town on the water. 
I will be beach combing for driftwood to use in the Basketry project I am offering at Hacienda Mosaico  in Puerto Vallarta, next January. I love walking on the beach! The beaches in the far Northwest are very special. I need more days there!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment