Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Peaceful Morning of Beading


 Opening the doors in my studio brings the birdsong inside. I love to sit in front of the double French doors in the morning drinking my coffee and beading. Listening to the birds outside. All going crazy flitting and flying from tree to tree chattering the entire time! A lovely way to begin my day.
 The view from the kit studio. Ready to put together a brand new color combination for Mastering The Curl Kits. A task made more pleasant with a view of the garden from the studio window.
 Sea Nymph's Treasure Cuff kits for the B&B Show are ready to ship thanks to  my friend, Nancy Rose who came to help me get caught up on my work yesterday. She is such a good friend. Today, more help from my friend Carmen. I am so grateful to these women for getting me caught up on such tedious tasks!

This year at the Bead&Button Show, I will be teaching two classes, Parasol Earrings and Sea Nymph's Treasure Cuff.
Wednesday evening is the Meet the Teachers Reception where you can see all of the teachers at once, view class samples and be inspired to take classes and shop for kits. Then, I will be in Booth # 410 Thursday through Sunday. Come by the booth to say hello and do a bit of shopping!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous studio! I would never, ever leave it, except for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work space...and ahh the song of birds... that is the way to work... best wishes with everything you have going on.. and I love the cuff!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete